Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4 Days to Go Before the San Jose 1/2 Marathon

Following 4m of training, my target time of 1:49:59 or better is within reach. It will be very challenging, but it's feasible. If I succeed, I'll have taken 20min off of my previous best 1/2 marathon time.

Over the last 4m I've dropped 20lbs, taken 4" off of my waist, and definitely increased running speed and endurance. This past Saturday we completed our last long training run - 20mi - and it wasn't that bad!

18 days to go before the San Francisco Full Marathon.

I'm very thankful to all those who have donated to support cancer research through my web-site. However I'm a little short on my fund raising goal. Can you help with a donation to support cancer research? You can do it right now, right here online.

Thank you so much for your support, and check back on Sunday to see how I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment